It’s very important for every Muslim to avoid and prevent sins and sources which lead him to sins.
Here we will discuss useful ways to prevent ourselves from sins
- Leave events and companies of friends and closer ones who are actually responsible or motivated, to inspire you to do sins.
- Stop listening to or seeing vulgar audio and videos which motivate you to sin.
- Be Accompanied by noble and practicing Muslims. Honestly, you need to spend most of your free time with them and learn from them how they prevent themselves from sin.
- Do a charity (According to your affordance) with the intention that Allah will make this transformational journey easy for me as a reward.
- Make istighfar (Ask forgiveness with full intention in pure words) Definitely, Allah Will Forgive you Inshallah.
- Join Quran And Islamic Classes, Learn and be close to Allah And his teachings. So, you become a good practicing Muslim and identify what’s better for you before involving in bad habits and sin.